Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo Devotees

2 posters

Go down

Apollo Devotees  Empty Apollo Devotees

Post  Nikoletta Sun May 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Anyone who has a specific relationship with Apollo can you please give me examples of how you knew he was working in your life?

I think he is either attempting to give me a message or he is asking for my devotion either way I need to know how best I can speak to him. I have limited space and means as it being summer I am currently living with my parents or I would have done meditation and prayer to ask him what his wishes were for me.

If anyone could explain to me what I should do that would be just great.

May the Gods be in your favor

Nikoletta

Back to top Go down

Apollo Devotees  Empty Re: Apollo Devotees

Post  Erodius Sun May 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Many people find Apollo appealing. He is among the most commonly represented, mentioned, and venerated of the Classical Gods, and this has been so since Antiquity.

The Gods are not petty. No god will reproach you for failing in proper or due veneration if you are, because of whatever circumstances, simply unable to do so.

The Gods look propitiously on cultivation of a virtuous self and refined mind, on industriousness and due respect.

If those things are all you are able to do for the time being, that is quite sufficient.
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down