Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basics of the Forum Rules.

Go down

Basics of the Forum Rules. Empty Basics of the Forum Rules.

Post  Achrelus Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 pm

I have a very simple set of rules for this Forum.
I.) Do not use vulgar language, keep the forum relatively clean. This rule is ambiguous and there are exceptions. I won't be too nit-picky, but if you wouldn't say it to a boss or teacher, don't say it here.
II.) Do not get in personal confrontation, debating is encouraged but understand that I reserve the right to suspend you if you make the forum uncomortable for other users. Both sides of the confrontation will be suspended unless I see a clear reason not to suspend one.
III.) Although other religions are allowd and some encouraged to join, this is a Forum for the purposes of Hellenismos. You may have your oppinion but if you start preaching (Directed at non Hellenists) I will warn you and if need be throw you off.
IV.) Remember the Golden Rule. Reciprocity sums up all rules and is a big part of Hellenic Morality. If you don't want it done to you, then don't do it.
V.) Act with morality and courtasy. The ambiguity of this is purposeful. No single moderator or I alone can ban or act in any way without consulting one another and coming to a majority vote. If you believe you were not given this then email me at my personal email shown, and we will discuss it. If a person comes in to question three times and no personal bias is detected, I will make the final decision. A fourth time and you will be banned.
VI.) Spammers will be deleted. Spamming can be judged by by any and reffered to me via PM, but such acts I have personnaly noticed include the reppetative coppying and pasting of others posting. Quoting and coppying are different.

Last edited by Αχρηλος on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

https://olympianismos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down