Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK THE GODS

+2
Achrelus
spokane89
6 posters

Go down

THANK THE GODS Empty THANK THE GODS

Post  spokane89 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm

And here I thought I'd lost you all and was alone in the world. So happy you guys were on the ball and set this up. It's a shame we couldn't grab all the posts from the other forum, guess we will just have to start over eh? Guess it's official though, we lost Tim for good? :/
spokane89
spokane89

Back to top Go down

THANK THE GODS Empty Re: THANK THE GODS

Post  Achrelus Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Thank the gods you found it cheers ! I have been trying to get the news out there but unless you know where to look and who to ask its still difficult. Glad to have you!
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

https://olympianismos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spokane89 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 pm

It wasn't easy, even with the most diligent searching this was still buried under pages of Google search pages. But all's well that end well eh? Smile
spokane89
spokane89

Back to top Go down

Post  Achrelus Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm shocked you even found it on google, most others here had it referred to them through various chat groups and emails. But like you said, all's well it ends well. Make sure to ask lots of questtions, the more conversation and activity we have here the easier it is to find for others.
Gods bless.
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Erodius Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Akhrēlos had to find me through a mutual facebook friend, I think.
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Achrelus Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:46 pm

I found J_Agathokles' email on your site, Erōdios, and emailed him about it and then he spread the word. The machanics of it are unkown to me, but he is the one that messeged most people on here. Aside from formerly Hellenismos.us and now this, I have no contact with anyone outside my town. tongue
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spokane89 Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Neither do I, I know there is another follower in a few towns over but I never got their contact information and then Hellenismos.us went down so, that was the end of that, after-thought is a bitter-sweet gift from the Divine.
spokane89
spokane89

Back to top Go down

Post  Erodius Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Does anyone know where Linda is? The nice member lady from Sweden? She'd been on Hellenismos.us longer than I even, I think, and continued posting up until the end.

I hope she shows up.
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Achrelus Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:40 pm

That was about to be my question until my fone died. I second that notion, she needs to get on here. I really wish I had finished this and posted a link on the old site, as I origionally intended. So many people on there are lost now unless they can find us Sad
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollyon Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 pm

I second the thanking of the Gods!
Sheer panic hit when I couldnt bring the Hellenismos.us up. I got so much from that site, and I enjoyed reading posts from serious followers, and not- forgive my bluntness- the 'flutteries'.
I cant wait to follow the topics!
Apollyon
Apollyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Achrelus Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Nice to see you posting, Apollyon. I hope you enjoy it here as much as you did Hellenismos.us. If you don't mind me asking, do you follow Religio Romana? Your path says Olympianism, and your picture is suggestive of that. And luckily we are so early in the Forums hopefully long history that we don't get the "flutteries." Smile Anyway, welcome! Razz
Achrelus
Achrelus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Apollyon Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 pm

I do what I can to practice...though I confess I am out of sync with some of the faith.
I guess it doesnt help that Im still secretive about it. To the world I am a roman catholic, while in my heart I am a Roman.
Apollyon
Apollyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Callisto Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Yes Agathokles should get a medal, or at least a cookie. I occasionally read his blog and contacted him to ask wtf happened, and he directed me here.

I hope Linda finds her way here as well. I also worry for the non-English speaking members, some of those language boards were relatively active but I don't know any of the participants. I hope some are bi-lingual and also manage to reconnect with us, they must feel even more adrift.
Callisto
Callisto
Sinior Member
Sinior Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesbian Believer Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:43 pm

@Callisto: I am from Germany and often read posts in the section for German hellenists on hellenismos.us. The German section was, in comparison to the others, the most active section.
However, I guess sections for non-English countries are not necessary, as I am (most time) able to read and write in English. If I do not understand a sentence, I can translate it or ask to paraphrase it and if I want to contact German board members I can write messages.

Lesbian Believer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down