Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

off topic info! :D

+3
Erodius
Linda
ταιλερ ο πιστός
7 posters

Go down

off topic info! :D Empty off topic info! :D

Post  ταιλερ ο πιστός Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 pm

I was just thinking about how my life is and how i use religion in my life when the question occurred to me; what do you guys do for a living? what are you like? i'd like to know more about you! .. i'm not sure if there's already a topic on this but yeah... anyone feel free to answer my knowledge craving!? Very Happy Very Happy

ταιλερ ο πιστός

Back to top Go down

off topic info! :D Empty Re: off topic info! :D

Post  Linda Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Hello!
I work in the IT business, as a project manager, with testing and quality assurance as a speciality. Debloyed by a minor consultant company I'm mostly working in the banking and insurance sector.
Linda
Linda

Back to top Go down

Post  Erodius Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm presently in my final year of my bachelor's degree in Classics, with my concentrations in the Latin language and Hellenistic-Imperial religion. I spend most of my days immersed in nothing but Classics — Ovid, Livy, Vergil et al.

Outside of that, I work as a tutor for various levels of Latin, have come in several times as a guest speaker in REL and HST classes, and formerly worked as a yoga instructor while in high school and during my first year of college.

On the future horizon, I'll probably be teaching high school Latin at a local charter school system.
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ταιλερ ο πιστός Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:46 am

wow Erodius you have my dream life! i'm English but its pretty much the same school stuff. i'm doing classic civilization, religious studies and in college i'm doing Latin, Greek, ancient history and philosophy Very Happy

ταιλερ ο πιστός

Back to top Go down

Post  tayarlin Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 am

I'm in my final year of college getting a bachelor's in Communication Studies with a minor in Sociology, after that I am planning to move to Spain cat

tayarlin

Back to top Go down

Post  spokane89 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I'm in college for now, just switched majors to Library and Information Sciences, but in a personal sense I am a jack-of-all-trades kind of man. My main interests are Reading and Cooking but I try to dabble in as many things as I can. king 
spokane89
spokane89

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrasyvoulos Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm a United States Sailor. I actually graduated just yesterday, on 11 October. Currently near Chicago, Illinois, where I'll begin training for my rate in the Navy once my liberty expires in a few days.

Thrasyvoulos
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Amethyst Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:29 am

I work for a real estate title company. I have a five year old daughter, Seraphina Patricia, and have been supporting my husband in his endeavor to finish his batchelors degree (he graduated in june with a degree in IT) and is now working on getting his CCNA certifications. I love to read, mostly fantasy and scifi. My list of hobbies are far to long to list completely but I know at least five different beading stitches, I can weave, make chainmail, macrame, needlepoint, sewing and candlemaking.
Andromeda Amethyst
Andromeda Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum