Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancestor Resistence

2 posters

Go down

Ancestor Resistence Empty Ancestor Resistence

Post  AgathonZante Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:39 am

In the past, I practiced prayer to my ancestors, specifically my father, grandfather and grandmother. However, I noticed that afterwards, I would often have dreams where my father and grandfather were angry with me, whereas my grandmother was not. Could it be that my father and grandfather want to be left alone and not contacted?
AgathonZante
AgathonZante
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Ancestor Resistence Empty Re: Ancestor Resistence

Post  Thrasyvoulos Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:05 pm

AgathonZante wrote:In the past, I practiced prayer to my ancestors, specifically my father, grandfather and grandmother. However, I noticed that afterwards, I would often have dreams where my father and grandfather were angry with me, whereas my grandmother was not. Could it be that my father and grandfather want to be left alone and not contacted?

Dreams are more often an indicator of subconscious feelings within the mind of the dreamer than they are the result of outside influences.

I do not want to ask personal questions or assume too much, but given the highly subjective nature of dreams, assuming outside influence is specious without the presence of compelling proofs in waking life as well. Perhaps your dreams indicate perceptions you have about your relatives, not that they are contacting you through dreams.

Thrasyvoulos
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum