Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi.

3 posters

Go down

Hi. Empty Hi.

Post  OrokanaNeko Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 pm

I've been browsing around for.....a while (I made on account sometime ago and just haven't done the new member introduction).

I'm unsure if I want to join this religion or not. It seems interesting to look at though.
I like to learn about other cultures and religions in general, so even if I don't join I'll most likely still poke around.
One of the reasons I'm unsure of joining is because even though my family had a religion, we never really practiced it.
All of the "religious" holidays were focused on spending time with family, not on Jesus or God or church.
So I guess I'm not used the idea of having/practicing a religion?  Neutral

See you around.

Post Script:
If you're wondering about my name: I tried to find the Japanese word(s) for silly cat, but I wrote it in romaji instead of using the actual characters (I don't have a Japanese keyboard) so the meaning might be different depending on what characters are used.
I like cats. cat
OrokanaNeko
OrokanaNeko

Back to top Go down

Hi. Empty Re: Hi.

Post  Athena'sWisdom Sun May 31, 2015 9:15 am

Welcome Very Happy I hope you enjoy your time here, any questions don't hesitate to ask Very Happy

Athena'sWisdom

Back to top Go down

Post  Thrasyvoulos Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:00 am

Hello and welcome!

Thrasyvoulos
God Member
God Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content