Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White supremacists

+2
Thrasyvoulos
DavidMcCann
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

White supremacists - Page 2 Empty Re: White supremacists

Post  Out of Phlegethon Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 am

Some serious pop psychology there, Seeker.  All the subpsychological Freudo-Marxian critical theory hokum seems to have paid off!  And I like how now the whole package of politically correct hysteria comes out: "white supremacist:, "aryan women", etc., "scapegoating."  Might as well just start calling me a Nazi, no?  It's also amusing that your replies hinge on you claiming your opponent lacks a culture.  As if any question of identity can just be solved by reducing everything to ad hominems and defamations of character like a good SJW.  

Feel the outrage. affraid

It's not like you want to address anything I actually said, right?
Out of Phlegethon
Out of Phlegethon

Back to top Go down

Post  Out of Phlegethon Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:52 am

De Li wrote:lol! Out of Phlegethon -- reading your posts just made my day, still laughing! Gosh, you are so hilariously ridiculous, being poked a little bit, your post have turned from merely being idiotic and appauling into something quite entertaining. Cheers! -the 'post-Teutonnic fellow' haha!

Yeah, telling people that you reacted to something with laughter on the internet doesn't actually work.  Usually, deeply effete, cuckolded persons get anxious and angry when their egalitarian or multicultural spirituality is desecrated.  If they respond by saying "AHAHAH!! I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD!", in reality they are usually all Embarassed  and Evil or Very Mad.

Maybe make another reply and be like, "ohhh mannn! im laugh so hardz i cant even respond to the ideas in the discussion!"
Out of Phlegethon
Out of Phlegethon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSeekingDisciple Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:10 pm

What's there to address? European isn't a a culture. French, Welsh, German, Italian, Norwegian and so on are cultures. If you do have a culture, it's white supremacy. Yes, you are one. If you weren't, you'd be back in Europe. I'll say it again, people are not genetically predisposed towards anything. Being white doesn't make you anymore predisposed towards being a jock or a nerd anymore than being black makes you predisposed towards being gangsta.

By the way, that's not Freud. Example of Freud: you became a racist because you didn't suckle on your mother's nipples enough when you were a baby or you became a racist because you had a repressed bad experience with a black kid when you were little. I also, didn't know Marx was a psychologist. I guess my secretly Jewish program coordinators at my college forgot to buy the text books written by other secret Jews that outlined his theories. By the way, you don't need a psychology background to tell you're looking for someone to blame. Even Richard Coughlan and my self-titled redneck roommate could tell you are.

As far as politically correct goes, that's just a word you like throw around to dismiss your opponent. Actually, coming from you, it's an ad hominem (irony much). If anyone is politically correct, it's you. If you weren't, you'd say what you were thinking: "Get back on the reserve, you red skin savage!" Or "Run, squa, Run; My rifle is hot and loaded!" Lastly, if I wanted to defame you, I'd call you a meth-snorting hick who probably beats his wife/girlfriend.

As far as hysteria goes, that's you. I mean you've been pretty much implying that I am out to get you. Now you're implying that I am secretly working with the Jews. Also, I would not say you're a Nazi because Nazis are defunct and actually had the courage to say and do what they were thinking. If I had to describe your ideologies, it would be White Supremacy Lite.
TheSeekingDisciple
TheSeekingDisciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Out of Phlegethon Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:17 am

So I'm out to get the Jews, huh?

Now, not only is it being claimed I want to dominate non-white people, but I'm going after Jews?

Wow... Just, wow.

Also, the idea of me saying these things and you getting all upset and flinging SJW poo at me ("white supremacist" "aryan women" "secret Jews" etc.) makes me somehow politically correct is just ridiculous. Total inability to address anything...

But seriously, you should get a job at the Southern Poverty Law Center, or at Salon. You'd be a consummate smear artist!

Out of Phlegethon
Out of Phlegethon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheSeekingDisciple Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Yeah, you're right. I am just an evil JewMuslimCommunistBlackPantherNazi who is out to genocide the white race to create a super race. My Black Jew superiors have been giving me orders as a pale-skinned-but-still-not-white shock troop to do what I can to help their cause.

No, I would not say you're out to get the Jews because you could not be out to get someone who can always outsmart you. Also, The Beastie Boys and Eminem are an effort on white genocide.

VIVA LA WHITE GENOCIDE!!! HEIL MARX!!! There's nothing you can do to stop me, plebeian.

P.S. I mixed my whites and coloureds in the laundry this week. I committed white genocide again. Shocked
TheSeekingDisciple
TheSeekingDisciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Out of Phlegethon Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:30 pm

shadowbox verb /ˈʃæd.əʊ.bɒks/  /-oʊ.bɑːks/  to fight an imaginary enemy by hitting the air with your hands
Out of Phlegethon
Out of Phlegethon

Back to top Go down

Post  De Li Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:50 am

Out of Phlegethon wrote:
De Li wrote:lol! Out of Phlegethon -- reading your posts just made my day, still laughing! Gosh, you are so hilariously ridiculous, being poked a little bit, your post have turned from merely being idiotic and appauling into something quite entertaining. Cheers! -the 'post-Teutonnic fellow' haha!

Yeah, telling people that you reacted to something with laughter on the internet doesn't actually work.  Usually, deeply effete, cuckolded persons get anxious and angry when their egalitarian or multicultural spirituality is desecrated.  If they respond by saying "AHAHAH!! I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD!", in reality they are usually all Embarassed  and Evil or Very Mad.  

Maybe make another reply and be like, "ohhh mannn!  im laugh so hardz i cant even respond to the ideas in the discussion!"  

Nope, I was actually all Twisted Evil

But now it's gone to something that can't be symbolized by any of those emoticons. And while this has been entertaining for a moment, it's now just a waste of time.

I am sorry for the decent people in the US who have to put up with people like you Out of Phlegethon. And if you are able to take one thing from this exchange, be told that you are neither cultured nor European. And that is more No than Evil or Very Mad
De Li
De Li

http://hearthofheid.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Erodius Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:11 pm

In the interests of decorum, I am reluctantly wielding administrative authority and locking this topic until such a time as all involved can return to a civil and respectable discussion.

Thank you for understanding.
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum