Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird dream?

3 posters

Go down

Weird dream? Empty Weird dream?

Post  tobyderks Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello,
I would like to share a story with you:
I believe in the Greek gods (duh) for like a year now. A few nights ago i had a weird dream:
My cousin was going to marry. But my family is christian. So the wedding was like all christian weddings. But this wedding was on a beautiful place in the middle between 2 mountains. Everyone on that wedding was christian (except me). The bride was too late. So my brother shouted to the pastor that the bride still hasn't arrived (he was waiting for her at the entrance) The pastor answerd: Ooh, holy God. But when he said that, a sun light stream came trough the clouds and 'landed' on one of the mountains. A old man with long gray hair and a gray beard appeared on the spot where the sun stream hit the mountain. (I don't know anymore what he was wearing, but it was white) He pointed at the pastor and spoke: THAT IS NOT A REAL GOD! When he spoke, it was like the sky and the mountains spoke with him. Than he looked at me and pointed at me. Than i scared awake.
First, i thought it was just a dream. But at the end of the day, i could still remember every little detail. So i started thinking. What if this was a masage from the gods? To confirm that i am right, that the gods do excist? What if that was Zeus? Because everyone on that wedding was christian, exept for me. Than the pastor sais holy God, so he means his god, and an old man appears. He sais basicly that the pastor is wrong, and than points at me, the only one on that wedding that believes in the Greek gods? And i was never ever be able to remember a dream so good before. And i don't know i just have a special feeling about this.
So first i want to ask if this really could be a message from the gods, or do gods nothing like this? Was it just a dream? If it was just a dream, than just forget everything you read...
Second, i just want to share this story, so if this could be a message from the gods, than i can confirm that we believe in the right thing.
At last i want to make verry clear that this is a real story. This really happend to me, i am not making this up. I wouldn't even know why i should make a story up like this.
So what do you think about this? (Im sorry if my english wasn't that well.)

tobyderks

Back to top Go down

Weird dream? Empty Re: Weird dream?

Post  Euthymia Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:52 pm

I cannot say wether it is a true or a false dream and I am afraid you could never say for certain. This is what I have understood: the bearded God in you dream pointed to the pastor and announced to him and the whole assembly that the Christian God was false. He then pointed at you, to give you perhaps a sort of 'confirmation'. If that is such, if this was in theory, a true Gods-sent dream, what evidence is there that it was Zeus, and not another Deity? Unless you knew it was him. If that was such, perhaps describe how did he act. If it was indeed Zeus, or another God for that matter, the behavior would be perhaps more, in my opinion, 'Divine'.
Euthymia
Euthymia

Back to top Go down

Post  tobyderks Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 am

You understood exactly the same as i understood.
The bearded god seemed to be angry at first, but it looked like he calmed down. I thought he had an angry look on his face, but he spoke verry calm. He didn't do anything. He just stood there, spoke and pointed. By the way he stood, i can say he is a proud god.
I think that that is al i can say about his bahivor. He only was there a few moments, than i scared awake.
I actually have no proof that it was Zeus. I mean, there wasn't any lightning or eagle, then i would definitly know it was Zeus. But i wouldn't know which other god it could be? I pray to all 12 gods of olympus, but mostly to Zeus and Artemis. And i think i would immediately recognize Artemis.

tobyderks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ελευθερια Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Morpheus is the one who takes the shape of other people in your dreams. He can be tricky at times, but I think he can also be very in tune with your feelings which he then translates into dreams. Just saying....

Ελευθερια

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum