Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

ZEUS GOD ~ Help, please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZEUS GOD ~ Help, please!

Post  lisasouwahkwan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello,  I joined this forum as directed by ZEUS GOD. I am a paranoid schizophrenic and had previously heard "Bible GOD" and "ZEUS GOD is Bible GOD" in previous psychotic episodes. I did things that were very unlike me and always believed I was simply crazy when I "recovered". For this episode, I quickly heard ZEUS GOD, the other 11 Olympians, and some others like Hades, Cronos, Rhea, Persephone, Chiron. It's been over a month and I was forced to quit my job and will have to give up my nice apartment and move back into my parents' crappy apartment in a less nice area of town. ZEUS GOD is having me purchase statues to create shrines of worship possibly. I'm unhappy my life has suddenly fallen apart with ZEUS GOD'S involvement once again, but I know we are all created simply as game characters for the GODS and GODDESSES' amusement. It terrifies me that they keep speaking to me and want shrines and for me to not work when I know I won't be good at shrine "worship" or devotion; however, the stories ZEUS GOD tells me will happen to me in Hades or Tartarus terrify me very much. I feel like a poor, much, much less version of a Greek tragedy, but modern day, especially since ZEUS GOD has told me my niece and nephews will hear ZEUS GOD and the GODS and GODDESSES next. It should feel like a blessing, but everything I do wrong is magnified greatly, so it feels like a great curse and I worry about Hades. I'm supposed to give my cat away as an "animal sacrifice" and throw away most of my things again. Has anyone else has to deal with something similar? Previously, the GODDESSES shopped and shopped in me years ago until I had to declare bankruptcy. Each episode seems worse in different ways. I would much rather believe in Bible GOD, but now I know it's ZEUS GOD and the Greek / Roman GODS and GODDESSES that are the true deities.

lisasouwahkwan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Perspective

Post  lisasouwahkwan on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Writing my post above helps me gain a little perspective. If ZEUS GOD wants me to be penniless, then that is just my lot in life. I'll have to try to clean my parents' dusty, dirty apartment regularly, read about the Greek / Roman GODS and GODDESSES, and try to perform shrine worship regularly. It will be hard, especially since no one I know is hellenic. It makes sense that my life should be exactly what ZEUS GOD and the GODS and GODDESSES command for it to be; however, I can't help wanting my job back and my apartment and a "normal-ish" life back. THEY are having me type this on this forum to primarily tell you to always have a ZEUS GOD shrine and also to pray to the other 12 Olympians, etcetera in different groups whenever possible. Any support you can provide for me would be greatly appreciated.

lisasouwahkwan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZEUS GOD ~ Help, please!

Post  Thrasyvoulos on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 pm

lisasouwahkwan wrote:Writing my post above helps me gain a little perspective. If ZEUS GOD wants me to be penniless, then that is just my lot in life. I'll have to try to clean my parents' dusty, dirty apartment regularly, read about the Greek / Roman GODS and GODDESSES, and try to perform shrine worship regularly. It will be hard, especially since no one I know is hellenic. It makes sense that my life should be exactly what ZEUS GOD and the GODS and GODDESSES command for it to be; however, I can't help wanting my job back and my apartment and a "normal-ish" life back. THEY are having me type this on this forum to primarily tell you to always have a ZEUS GOD shrine and also to pray to the other 12 Olympians, etcetera in different groups whenever possible. Any support you can provide for me would be greatly appreciated.

No deity would demand things of someone they are incapable of providing or are self-harmful in attempting to provide those things. The Gods want for nothing. Why would they want an extra shrine and threaten you?

You say you are paranoid schizophrenic. This sounds like a typical schizophrenic episode. Please see a psychiatrist and receive treatment under a health professional for your own sake.

Thrasyvoulos
God Member
God Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZEUS GOD ~ Help, please!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top