Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Olympianismos
Welcome to Olympianismos!
Olympianismos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhm Hi..?

4 posters

Go down

Uhm Hi..? Empty Uhm Hi..?

Post  scwd1 Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:08 am

Uhh hi, So clearly I am new here.

I guess I will explain a bit as to why I am here.

I was sitting watching many documentaries and movies about the Greek Gods and afterwards, I got to thinking, about them and the History behind them. So I went on google and looked up what a religion based upon worshipping Zeus, Athena, Etc. Would be. However I was left many different answers. One however brought me here, and from the few posts I have read in here, You all seem to know what you are talking about.

Also when I joined, I don't know I felt a sense of....Happiness...Belonging. I don't know, You seem like nice people.
I currently do not have any specific religious denomination that I belong to, However I have tried out a few and I just don't feel right about them. But something about this one, just feels like the one I should belong to.

If you all would do me the favor of helping me learn about this it would be a great help.

P.S. Sorry if its a bit weird sounding of a post, however, I really do feel a strong pull towards this.
scwd1
scwd1

Back to top Go down

Uhm Hi..? Empty Re: Uhm Hi..?

Post  Erodius Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am

Welcome
Erodius
Erodius

http://eusebeis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spokane89 Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:06 am

Welcome! And no it's not so weird, sound a lot like how I got started really. And I know that feeling quite well, that sense of belonging and fulfillment, as though this is where I was meant to be my whole life. Very Happy
spokane89
spokane89

Back to top Go down

Post  J_Agathokles Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Welcome! Very Happy

J_Agathokles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down